Experienced Estate Lawyers Provide a Broad Range of Helpful Services
The Scottsdale, Arizona estate and trust lawyers at Berk & Moskowitz, P.C. offer a broad range of helpful estate lawyer services involving wills, probate, inheritance, trusts and elder law. Our experienced and knowledgeable probate attorneys are here to help you in virtually all types of probate, estate and trust matters, including:
- Estate disputes, disagreements, litigation and arbitration: A last will and testament is supposed to involve a deliberate complete process whereby someone of sound mind sets forth their true wishes for their property upon death. Sometimes, those wishes are disregarded, vague, misconstrued, misunderstood, tampered with, disregarded or disputed. We provide valuable assistance to personal representatives and beneficiaries to address a wide variety of probate conflicts. Our firm handles virtually all types of will contests and estate and probate disputes. We will endeavor to identify and give full force to the person’s true wishes. With compassion and respect, our Arizona estate litigation attorneys will help you achieve justice.
- Elder law-exploitation and/or abuse of vulnerable adults: Sadly, adults are sometimes abused, neglected or exploited (stolen from) by their caregivers, friends and even family. Our firm vigorously investigates and pursues such claims. If you have been wrongfully accused of such misconduct, we aggressively assist you in defending yourself to clear your name.
- Trust disputes, litigation and arbitration: Our trust and estate attorneys are here to help you in all types of trust disagreements. We provide comprehensive and valuable representation to deal with disputes over whether a trust is valid, the interpretation of a trust, the trustee’s administration and many others.
- Probate administration: The probate administration process can be complicated, confusing and stressful. We give personal representatives peace of mind and help avoid the stress of dealing with probate administration. We assist personal representatives (executors) and beneficiaries in the probate administration process, including to work through and defend creditor claims, prosecute claims against third-parties, identify and recover estate assets, identify beneficiaries, interpret the last will and testament, file reports with the Court and much more. We know the other helpful professionals that are often important to probate administration, such as accountants, real estate agents and insurance agents.
- Trust administration: Trust administration sometimes involves complicated issues and tasks, such as asset and investment management, financial reporting and accounting, taxes, beneficiary claims and others. We provide excellent support for trustees to assist them in fulfilling their fiduciary duties.
Call Our Firm to Receive Assistance in Virtually Any Estate or Trust Matter
If you have any estate, trust, inheritance or probate dispute or other matter, email us or give us a call at 480-607-7900. We represent personal representatives (executors), trustees, beneficiaries and/or heirs in various matters. We are capable negotiators and experienced litigators, not afraid to go to court when it is in your best interest. We are committed to giving each client personalized attention and care.